Pick-Up and Delivery
Prior to Pick-Up:
- Pick ups at our store are free of charge!
- Pick ups are done at our store location 2916 White Plains Rd
- Pick up hours Mon-Sat 10am-4pm
- Please call us at least 1 day in advance for large pick ups and at least 1 hour in advance for small pick ups
- Please anticipate a short wait of up to 30 minutes while your furniture is being processed for pick-up.
- Please inspect your merchandise prior to signing. No claims will be honored subsequent to signing for merchandise.
- If you require the merchandise to be opened and rewrapped by our personnel there is a minimum charge of $50 per piece.
- You will be responsible to bring back any merchandise for warranty or replacement.
- Help will be available to load your merchandise but we will not be responsible for securing any items or damage to the merchandise or vehicle.
- All items are unassembled and in its original factory packaging. Excluding Floor Samples and AS IS items.
In home delivery is available:
Tuesday through Saturday and delivery begins at 10am
Corner Furniture offers you a team of experienced furniture delivery experts that inspect and assemble your furniture.
You don’t have to break your back carrying, moving or assembling your new furniture, with our professional delivery service.
You can just sit back, relax and get right to enjoying your furniture!
- Our office will contact you the day before your delivery is scheduled to confirm via text, call or email.
- On the day of your scheduled delivery you can call the store at 11am to get a better window of delivery but the drivers will call you 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- If you are unable to be home on your scheduled delivery day, please call our office as soon as possible to reschedule. We need 24 hours notice to reschedule for the next delivery day.
- Please confirm your address and phone numbers on your invoice.
- Prepare the area and create a clear path to where your furniture is going.
- Measure your doorways, hallways, and elevator doors to make sure they can accommodate your furniture.
- Arrange for someone (18 years or older) to meet our delivery drivers. If no one is home, our team will move on the next delivery and you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- For safety, please inform your salesperson of any hazardous conditions or unusual circumstances (i.e. narrow entry, hallways or steep driveway).
- We are not responsible for the measurements for the furniture fitting in your home. You may be responsible for walk up or take apart fees
- We will not remove old furniture
- If you building requires a Certificate of Insurance please let us know at least 48 hours in advance. There may be a fee involved.
- Please make us aware of any building restrictions
In inclement weather please shovel/salt any snow or ice to make a safe path to the entryway of your home.
Delivery Team Will Perform the Following:
- Place your furniture where you want it.
- Remove plastic coverings from upholstered pieces, mattresses, and box springs.
- Remove straps which secure sleeper sofa mechanisms.
- Set up dining room table with leaves in, if you wish.
- Set up bed frames and place mattresses on frame.
- Attach mirrors to dressers, but not to walls.
- Set up hutch, buffet units, and wall units; set glass shelves in hutch or cabinets.
- Remove all packaging materials from your property.